871 Ink Roller Replacement
1. Remove the screw from the center of the plastic cover.
2. Lift the cover off the unit.
3. Remove the imprint mask, if the unit is so equipped.
4. Push out the ink roller shaft, remove and discard the old ink roller. Be careful to save the ink roller bushings.
5. Insert the new ink roller with bushings in place. Replace the ink roller shaft.
6. Replace the print mask and cover.
7. To remove excess ink from the new roller, make several sample prints prior to actual use.